This course introduces the advanced functionality of General Ledger, Cash Management, Accounts Payable, and Accounts Receivable in Acumatica ERP. In this course, you will set up the financial funcionality for two related companies (legal entities) based on their organizational structure and the reporting and transaction processing requirements. You will set up automatically balanced intercompany transactions for the companies. Then you will implement the advanced business processes for the companies, including budgeting, reconciling cash accounts, tracking payments to 1099 vendors, and managing customer prices and discounts.
What's new in this course?
The course has been updated as follows:
- The guide has been updated to reflect 2017 R2 version of Acumatica ERP
- The Introduction to Acumatica ERP User Interface topic has been added to the guide. The topic introduces the new Acumatica ERP modern UI and briefly describes how a user navigates in the system and searches for forms
- Lesson 3 has been updated to reflect the changes in the configuration of segmented keys: The On-The-Fly Entry check box on the Segmented Keys form (CS202000) has been replaced with the Lookup Mode box and the Allow Adding New Values On the Fly check box. The combination of these options now defines how a user specifies segment values during data entry.
- Lesson 21 has been updated to reflect the latest changes to the system. The 1099 Reporting feature now must be enabled for a site to be able to configure and use the 1099 reporting functionality. The 1099 Year Summary form (AP405000) has been renamed to 1099 Vendor History.
- A new Migration of Closed and Partially Settled Documents appendix topic has been added to the guide. The topic describes the new data migration mode, and provides an example of using this mode in the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable modules for migrating closed documents and documents that have been partially paid. The examples in this topic are optional for course completion and are not required for certification
- Minor corrections, improvements and updates have been made throughout the guide.
The class was very informative and well laid out to teach the module.
It was really nice seeing what a fully built and functional Project management system could do for us.
I liked that the examples were written in the guide, explained and shown.
I am very excited about the EU training! The SweetLife instance and manuals seem wonderful so far.
The material and guide were great.
Training Guide was well laid out with clear, easy steps to follow.
It was an excellent experience. I am very satisfied with this course.
The most effective part about the session was the practical examples and not just repeating what was written in the guide. So the real life examples were very helpful.
I found lots of helpful pieces of information that I have already put into use on our system.
It is a well written fundamental course.