This end-user course introduces configuring of system security in Acumatica ERP. You will start from preparing an instance for implementation and securing user access to the system. You will also learn about monitoring of user activities and configuring two-factor authentication.
How to Create a Tenant with the U100 Dataset
To add to an existing Acumatica ERP instance the tenant with the U100 dataset, which is required for the completion of this course, perform the following instructions:
- Go to Amazon Storage (the builds/20.2/ folder).
- Open the folder of your Acumatica ERP instance version.
- In this folder, open the Snapshots folder, and download the u100.zip file.
- Launch the Acumatica ERP instance, and sign in.
- Open the Tenants (SM203520) form, and click Add New Record on the form toolbar.
- In the Login Name box, type a name to be used for the tenant.
- On the form toolbar, click Save.
- On the Snapshots tab, click Import Snapshot.
- In the Upload Snapshot Package dialog box, select the u100.zip file, which you have downloaded, and click Upload. The system uploads the snapshot to the Snapshots tab of the Tenants form.
- On the form toolbar, click Restore Snapshot.
- If the Warning dialog box appears, click Yes.
- In the Restore Snapshot dialog box, make sure that the correct snapshot package is being uploaded, and click OK.
- Sign out of the current tenant.
You are now on the Welcome page, and you can sign in to the tenant you have just created.