This course introduces the advanced functionality of the Equipment Management and Route Management in Acumatica ERP. The current version of the course is valid for Acumatica ERP 2021 R1 Update 5.
By completing this course, you will learn how to configure the equipment and route management functionality. You will learn how to sell equipment and its components, provide services on sold equipment, including component upgrade and replacement; you will have an understanding of how to plan and manage your organization’s routes and the route services (that is, the services provided when each route is executed), along with processing the contracts related to the routes.
Through the examples, you will learn how to perform the following tasks in Acumatica ERP:
- Configuring the equipment management functionality
- Creating and managing model equipment
- Creating and managing target equipment
- Creating a service contract and the corresponding service orders
- Configuring the route management functionality
- Processing route appointments
- Creating route service contracts and generating route appointments
- Using the Acumatica mobile application to process route document worksheets