V150 Equipment and Route Management 2023 R2
This course will teach you how to configure the equipment and route management functionality. You will learn how to sell equipment and its components and provide services on sold equipment, including component upgrade and replacement; you will have an understanding of how to plan and manage your company’s routes and route services (that is, the services provided when each route is executed), along with processing the service contracts related to the routes. The current version of the course is valid for Acumatica ERP 2023 R2.
Through the examples, you will learn how to perform the following tasks in Acumatica ERP:
- Configuring the equipment management functionality
- Creating and managing model equipment
- Creating and managing target equipment
- Creating a service contract and the corresponding service orders
- Configuring the route management functionality
- Processing route appointments
- Creating route service contracts and generating route appointments
- Using the Acumatica mobile application to process route document worksheets
The webinar recordings presented below are based on the training guide for Acumatica ERP 2017 R2. Because of this, the topics described and shown in the recordings may differ from the course materials for Acumatica ERP 2023 R2.
In this training, the following PowerPoint presentation has been used: V150 Field Services: Advanced 2017 R2