M100 Basic Manufacturing Implementation 2023 R1
By completing this course, you will learn how to implement basic manufacturing functionality. The current version of the course is valid for Acumatica ERP 2023 R1.
Through the examples, you will learn how to perform the following tasks in Acumatica ERP:
- Preparing the system for the implementation of manufacturing functionality
- Configuring bills of material, including the creation of production cost drivers and work centers
- Configuring production order types
- Configuring production of lot- or serial-tracked items
- Configuring outside processing
- Configuring production with backflushing
- Configuring scrap and waste in production
- Configuring material requirements planning (MRP)
The webinar recordings presented below are based on the training guide for Acumatica ERP 2020 R2. Because of this, the topics described and shown in the recordings may differ from the course materials for Acumatica ERP 2023 R1.
In this training, the following PowerPoint presentation has been used: M100 Basic Manufacturing Implementation 2020 R2