M210 Extended Manufacturing Scenarios 2023 R2
By completing this course, you will learn how to implement extended manufacturing functionality, including estimating, product configurator, advanced planning and scheduling, and engineering change control. The current version of the course is valid for Acumatica ERP 2023 R2.
Through the activities, you will learn how to perform the following tasks in Acumatica ERP:
- Configure estimating functionality
- Perform the estimating-related processes, that is creating estimates in various ways, creating stock items based on non-inventory items, creating bills of materials and production orders based on estimates
- Implement the product configuration functionality, that is, create a configuration revision, add rules, and test the configuration
- Create a sales order with a configurable item
- Review the settings related to engineering change control
- Make changes in a bill of material by using engineering change control
- Schedule production orders based on work center capacity
The webinar recordings presented below are based on the training guide for Acumatica ERP 2023 R1. Because of this, the topics described and shown in the recordings may differ from the course materials for Acumatica ERP 2023 R2.
In this training, the following PowerPoint presentation has been used: M210 Extended Manufacturing Scenarios 2023 R1