M200 Basic Manufacturing Scenarios 2023 R2
By completing this course, you will learn how to perform basic manufacturing processes, such as recording production of items in general, recording production of items for sale, and perform material requirements planning. The current version of the course is valid for Acumatica ERP 2023 R2.
Through the examples, you will learn how to perform the following tasks, in the Acumatica ERP Manufacturing Edition:
- Recording production of items in general
- Recording production of items for sale
- Performing material requirements planning
- Processing production of lot or serial tracked items
- Processing production that includes outside operations
- Processing production of items with backflushing materials and labor
The webinar recordings presented below are based on the training guide for Acumatica ERP 2022 R1. Because of this, the topics described and shown in the recordings may differ from the course materials for Acumatica ERP 2023 R2.
In this training, the following PowerPoint presentation has been used: M200 Basic Manufacturing Scenarios 2022 R1