P100 Project Implementation and Processing 2023 R2
By completing this course, you will learn how to implement and use the basic functionality of project accounting. The current version of the course is valid for Acumatica ERP 2023 R2.
Through the examples, you will learn how to perform the following tasks in Acumatica ERP:
- Configuring basic project accounting
- Creating account groups
- Creating projects and project tasks
- Processing projects transactions
- Purchasing materials and services for projects
- Billing projects with pro forma invoices and AR invoices
- Billing projects for progress and for time and material
- Grouping invoices during project billing
- Configuring project budgets
- Reviewing project balances
The webinar recordings presented below are based on the training guide for Acumatica ERP 2021 R1. Because of this, the topics described and shown in the recordings may differ from the course materials for Acumatica ERP 2023 R2.
In this training, the following PowerPoint presentation has been used: P100 Project Implementation and Processing 2021 R1