V300 Project Accounting for Construction 2023 R2
By completing this course, you will learn how to perform tasks related to project management in the construction industry. The current version of the course is valid for Acumatica ERP 2023 R2.
Through the examples, you will learn how to perform the following tasks in Acumatica ERP:
- Creating projects and working with them
- Tracking project costs in the system
- Working with subcontracts and related financial documents
- Tracking project-specific inventory
- Processing AP and AR documents with retainage
- Preparing and correcting AIA reports
- Preparing payments for projects and joint payments
- Creating budget forecasts
- Tracking potential budget overrun
- Capturing budget overhead
The webinar recordings presented below are based on the training guide for Acumatica ERP 2021 R2. Because of this, the topics described and shown in the recordings may differ from the course materials for Acumatica ERP 2023 R2.
In this training, the following PowerPoint presentation has been used: V300 Construction Edition 2021 R2