This course introduces the functionality of Inventory and Order Management of Acumatica ERP based on a set of examples that illustrate processes in a small company. The course consists of lessons that guide you step by step through the examples and explanations of the configuration and process flow in Acumatica ERP.
What's new in this course?
The course has been updated as follows:
- The guide has been updated to reflect the 2017 R2 version of Acumatica ERP.
- The Introduction to the Acumatica ERP User Interface topic has been added to the guide. The topic introduces the new Acumatica ERP modern UI and briefly describes how a user navigates in the system
and searches for forms.
- The Weight UOM and Volume UOM boxes have been moved from the Inventory Preferences form (IN101000) to the Branches form (CS102000). These changes are reflected in Step 1.4 of the guide.
- Step 2.2 has been updated to reflect changes in the configuration of availability calculation settings. Now the availability calculation rule is created on the Availability Calculation Rules form (IN201500) and then assigned to the item class on the Item Classes form (IN201000).
- A description of the new Available for Issue allocation quantity has been added to the On-Hand and Available Inventory topic of Lesson 5.
- Step 7.1 has been updated as follows: Now the inventory receipt is released without the learner changing the date and post period in it.
- Step 9.3 has been updated to reflect changes in the configuration of the Purchase Orders module. Now the Freight Expense Account setting, which is specified on the Purchase Orders Preferences form (PO101000), is optional and thus has been removed from the configuration steps because it is not used in the training. Also, the Vendor Price Update box has been moved from the Purchase Orders Preferences form (PO101000) to the Price/Discount Settings tab of the Accounts Payable Preferences form (AP101000), as this step reflects.
- Step 10.3 has been updated: Now the allocation quantity of the purchase receipt is reviewed on the Inventory Allocation Details form (IN402000).
- Step 18.3 has been updated. The RM order template settings are now uneditable, thus the Auto Create Issue check box now is cleared directly in the prepared RM order.
D100 Distribution Basic: Inventory 5.3
D100 Distribution Basic: Purchase Orders 5.3
D100 Distribution Basic: Sales Orders 5.3
The class was very informative and well laid out to teach the module.
It was really nice seeing what a fully built and functional Project management system could do for us.
I liked that the examples were written in the guide, explained and shown.
I am very excited about the EU training! The SweetLife instance and manuals seem wonderful so far.
The material and guide were great.
Training Guide was well laid out with clear, easy steps to follow.
It was an excellent experience. I am very satisfied with this course.
The most effective part about the session was the practical examples and not just repeating what was written in the guide. So the real life examples were very helpful.
I found lots of helpful pieces of information that I have already put into use on our system.
It is a well written fundamental course.