D300 Order Management Basics 2023 R2
By completing this course, you will learn how to implement order management functionality in a new company, and how to perform sales and purchase processes in a system with this functionality configured. The current version of the course is valid for Acumatica ERP 2023 R2.
Through the activities, you will learn how to perform the following tasks in Acumatica ERP:
- Setting up sales order types
- Creating customers
- Creating vendors
- Creating units of measure
- Creating non-stock items
- Processing sales of services
- Processing purchases of services
- Processing purchases with purchase receipts when the Inventory feature is not enabled
- Processing direct sales
- Processing sales with payments
- Processing sales of related items
The webinar recordings presented below are based on the training guide for Acumatica ERP 2023 R1. Because of this, the topics described and shown in the recordings may differ from the course materials for Acumatica ERP 2023 R2.
In this training, the following PowerPoint presentation has been used: D300 Order Management Basics 2023 R1