D200 Inventory and Order Management Extended Scenarios 2023 R1
By completing this course, you will learn how to set up and use the advanced inventory and order management functionality of Acumatica ERP. The current version of the course is valid for Acumatica ERP 2023 R1.
You will learn how to perform the following tasks in Acumatica ERP:
- Configuring multiple warehouses
- Configuring multiple locations for warehouses
- Processing inventory transfers between warehouses and locations
- Configuring lot- and serial-tracked items and processing documents with them
- Processing sales from multiple warehouses
- Processing purchases for sale
- Processing drop-ship orders from vendors directly to customers
- Processing purchases with billing before receipt
- Processing purchase returns at cost calculated by the system
- Processing prepayments for purchase orders
- Processing direct sales and direct returns
The webinar recordings presented below are based on the training guide for Acumatica ERP 2020 R1. Because of this, the topics described and shown in the recordings may differ from the course materials for Acumatica ERP 2023 R1.
In this training, the following PowerPoint presentations have been used: