In the course, you will learn about the sales order management and purchase order management processes in Acumatica ERP. After you complete the course, you will have an understanding of how to perform basic sales and purchase operations in Acumatica ERP. You will learn to process purchase and sales orders, and returns of different types. Also, you will learn how to process sales for items that are not available in inventory, how to process sales through integration with point-of-sale systems, and how to capture payments for sales orders. You will also learn how to establish relations between finance and purchase documents, and how to review the relations between documents in the system.
How to Create a Tenant with the U100 Dataset
To add to an existing Acumatica ERP instance the tenant with the U100 dataset, which is required for the completion of this course, perform the following instructions:
- Go to Amazon Storage (the builds/19.2/ folder).
- Open the folder of your Acumatica ERP instance version.
- In this folder, open the Snapshots folder, and download the u100.zip file.
- Launch the Acumatica ERP instance, and sign in.
- Open the Tenants (SM203520) form, and click Add New Record on the form toolbar.
- In the Login Name box, type a name to be used for the tenant.
- On the form toolbar, click Save.
- On the Snapshots tab, click Import Snapshot.
- In the Upload Snapshot Package dialog box, select the u100.zip file, which you have downloaded, and click Upload. The system uploads the snapshot to the Snapshots tab of the Tenants form.
- On the form toolbar, click Restore Snapshot.
- If the Warning dialog box appears, click Yes.
- In the Restore Snapshot dialog box, make sure that the correct snapshot package is being uploaded, and click OK.
- Sign out of the current tenant.
You are now on the Welcome page, and you can sign in to the tenant you have just created.