This course introduces pricing and discounting functionality available in Acumatica ERP. By completing the course activities, you will learn how to configure various types of sales prices and customer discounts, as well as how to calculate and update sales prices using a sales price worksheet. You will get an understanding of how sales prices are automatically suggested and how customer discounts are automatically applied in sales orders and AR invoices, learn how to update sales prices and customer discounts, and how to analyze GL batches the system creates when posting documents with discounts. The course also walks you through the process of uploading vendor price lists to the system by using a vendor price worksheet.
How to Create a Tenant with the U100 Dataset
To add to an existing Acumatica ERP instance the tenant with the U100 dataset, which is required for the completion of this course, perform the following instructions:
- Go to Amazon Storage (the builds/20.2/ folder).
- Open the folder of your Acumatica ERP instance version.
- In this folder, open the Snapshots folder, and download the u100.zip file.
- Launch the Acumatica ERP instance, and sign in.
- Open the Tenants (SM203520) form, and click Add New Record on the form toolbar.
- In the Login Name box, type a name to be used for the tenant.
- On the form toolbar, click Save.
- On the Snapshots tab, click Import Snapshot.
- In the Upload Snapshot Package dialog box, select the u100.zip file, which you have downloaded, and click Upload. The system uploads the snapshot to the Snapshots tab of the Tenants form.
- On the form toolbar, click Restore Snapshot.
- If the Warning dialog box appears, click Yes.
- In the Restore Snapshot dialog box, make sure that the correct snapshot package is being uploaded, and click OK.
- Sign out of the current tenant.
You are now on the Welcome page, and you can sign in to the tenant you have just created.