This course introduces the Taxes functionality of Acumatica ERP. In this course, you will set up the Taxes functionality for maintaining sales taxes and value-added taxes. You will learn how to set up tax agency accounts and configure tax reports, how to create tax zones and categories, how to process bills and invoices with taxes, and how to prepare tax reports for the tax period. You will also learn how to set up integration with Avalara AvaTax to use the services provided by Avalara for calculating taxes.
What's new in this course?
The course has been updated as follows:
- The guide has been updated to reflect the 2017 R2 version of Acumatica ERP.
- The Introduction to Acumatica ERP User Interface topic has been added to the guide. The topic introduces the new Acumatica ERP modern UI and briefly describes how a user navigates in the system and searches for forms.
- The Tax reporting process diagram in the Sales Tax Reporting and VAT Reporting topics has been updated with steps 7 through 9 to reflect the process of releasing the tax report and preparing and sending a tax bill to the tax agency.
- Lesson 4 has been updated with a description of how to close a tax period and view tax periods for the sales tax report on the Tax Periods form (TX207000).
- Lesson 6 has been updated with redesigned tables illustrating how taxes are calculated using the EXTRITEM, CALCDOC, and CALCITEM calculation methods.
- Lesson 13 has been updated with a description of how to close a tax period and view tax periods for the VAT report on the Tax Periods form (TX207000).
- Lesson 17 has been updated with redesigned tables illustrating how taxes are calculated using the EXTRITEM, CALCDOC, and CALCITEM calculation methods.
The class was very informative and well laid out to teach the module.
It was really nice seeing what a fully built and functional Project management system could do for us.
I liked that the examples were written in the guide, explained and shown.
I am very excited about the EU training! The SweetLife instance and manuals seem wonderful so far.
The material and guide were great.
Training Guide was well laid out with clear, easy steps to follow.
It was an excellent experience. I am very satisfied with this course.
The most effective part about the session was the practical examples and not just repeating what was written in the guide. So the real life examples were very helpful.
It is a well written fundamental course.
Easy to follow and understand the way the course is laid out. I am just starting to get to know Acumatica much better
The instructor was thoroughly and reiterated the information to help it sink in
I was very impressed that the full product - reconfigured with data was available The data was very well prepared
Everything was very easy to follow and gave me good basic knowledge of pricing.
Business Process Flow was well done and easy to follow.