By completing this course, you will learn how to use the financial modules of Acumatica ERP for the basic business processes in the general ledger and the following subledgers: Cash Management, Accounts Payable, and Accounts Receivable.
Through the examples, the course introduces the initial configuration of the system and explains how to use Acumatica ERP for basic business processes, including the following:
- Basic Company Configuration
- General Ledger: working with batches
- Accounts Payable: processing of bills and payments, prepayments, and debit and credit adjustments
- Accounts Receivable: processing of invoices and payments, prepayments, debit and credit memos
- Cash Management: processing of cash transactions, funds transfers, and reconciling cash accounts
- General Ledger: completing period-end and year-end procedures, and managing financial periods