By completing this course, you will learn how to use the financial modules of Acumatica ERP for the basic business processes in the general ledger and the following subledgers: Cash Management, Accounts Payable, and Accounts Receivable. This course is valid for Acumatica ERP 2021 R1 Update 1 and later.
Through the examples, the course introduces the initial configuration of the system and explains how to use Acumatica ERP for basic business processes, including the following:
- Basic Company Configuration
- General Ledger: working with batches
- Accounts Payable: processing of bills and payments, prepayments, and debit and credit adjustments
- Accounts Receivable: processing of invoices and payments, prepayments, debit and credit memos
- Cash Management: processing of cash transactions, funds transfers, and reconciling cash accounts
- General Ledger: completing period-end and year-end procedures, and managing financial periods