F330 Sales Taxes 2023 R2
By completing this course, you will learn how to set up and use the Taxes subledger of Acumatica ERP for maintaining sales and use taxes. The current version of the course is valid for Acumatica ERP 2023 R2.
Through the examples, you will learn how to perform the following tasks in Acumatica ERP:
- Configuring a tax report for the tax agency
- Creating tax zones and categories
- Creating sales taxes
- Processing taxable documents
- Selecting tax calculation rules
- Preparing a tax report for the period
- Voiding and again preparing the tax report
- Making tax adjustments to the prepared tax report
- Releasing the tax report and closing the tax period
- Creating use taxes and processing purchase orders applicable to these taxes
The webinar recordings presented below are based on the training guide for Acumatica ERP 2021 R1. Because of this, the topics described and shown in the recordings may differ from the course materials for Acumatica ERP 2023 R2.
In this training, the following PowerPoint presentation has been used: F330 Sales Taxes: 2021 R1